Bounce flag constantly being set

Babaloo

SpamCop is supposedly getting an 'invalid address' bounce from my regular ISP when sending messages confirming submitted reports. I keep resetting the flag on the Web page, and it keeps getting set again, causing disarray in the regular flow of submitting/sending reports.

My address is working perfectly AFAIK - test messages arrive OK, other EMail gets through with no problems -

Has SpamCop suddenly become nit-picky?

Your regular ISP does not use a greylisting scheme (initially rejecting all messages and only allowing them the second time within a certain amount of time), does it?

There has been no confirmation from the powers that would know, but greylisting is a problem for the mailhost registration.

SpamCop is supposedly getting an 'invalid address' bounce from my regular ISP when sending messages confirming submitted reports. I keep resetting the flag on the Web page, and it keeps getting set again, causing disarray in the regular flow of submitting/sending reports.

My address is working perfectly AFAIK - test messages arrive OK, other EMail gets through with no problems -

Has SpamCop suddenly become nit-picky?

20294[/snapback]

I think we got this handled in email?

Archived