SPAM tracker

ganesh

Hai all,

I am working in email campagin for news letters.So i am sending mail to all type of mail ID.

Here the problem is when i send a mail to a recipitant i dont know wether its reached or not.

So that i want to know my mail r reached my recipitants or it block anywhere.

Any one pls tell any tool for tracking my mail and save my time pls...,

You must be kidding. Posting in the wrong Forum (Mail-Host set-up), talking about shot-gunning e-mail to "all type of mail ID" (what the hell ever that's supposed to mean), and above that, asking for advice on figuring out which folks are stupid enough to allow your tracking interests to be satisfied.

Bottom line, if the newsletters were worth a damn, folks would be willing to sign up for them .... without being spammed with invitations.

Moved this to the Lounge

Hai all,

I am working in email campagin for news letters.So  i am sending mail to all type of mail ID.

Here the problem is when i send a mail to a recipitant i dont know wether its reached or not.

So that i want to know my mail r reached my recipitants or it block anywhere.

Any one pls tell any tool for tracking my mail and save my time pls...,

20809[/snapback]

I think what you need to do is post your mail server IP here, identify the domain you are spamming for, and post an example of your spam, er, newsletter here.

That way we can all preemptively include you on our own personal blocklists.

:rolleyes:

Archived