Spamcop blocking valid emails.

Where do I find spamcop blocked emails?

I have two instances of emails I need not being received at my forwarded address. One was an order confirmation, I had to contact the person direct and get them to forward the confirmation to another email address before I received it.

Another one is confirmation of an email address change from my spamcop address. If spamcop is blocking that how can I change that address?

3 minutes ago, stevegoodey@spamcop.net said:

Where do I find spamcop blocked emails?

I have two instances of emails I need not being received at my forwarded address. One was an order confirmation, I had to contact the person direct and get them to forward the confirmation to another email address before I received it.

Another one is confirmation of an email address change from my spamcop address. If spamcop is blocking that how can I change that address?

SpamCop blocks by email or source IP not a email address

Show the IP that SpamCop is blocking for better advice.

When I checked just now using the multirbl.valli.org lookup tool, there were two listings highlighted, neither of which was spamcop. I've seen reports on this forum that sometimes email providers get lazy and use a generic error message that incorrectly cites Spamcop as the reason email is being blocked, but without seeing a bounce message, it's difficult to know if this is what is happening for you.

14 hours ago, SGoodey said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

www.indigogo.com 151.101.248.253

I queried the spamcop block list but it's not shown. But I'm not getting the email change confirmation message from indigogo.

no reports have ever been made by SpamCop members. 

Don't look like it has hit spamtraps either?
https://www.talosintelligence.com/reputation_center/lookup?search=151.101.248.253

Just to be sure I understand your situation: Are you forwarding your email through an old spamcop.net email address or being told by some other ISP that spamcop blocked these two emails?

It is my understanding that SpamCop no longer filter or processes in any way emails forwards through old latency accounts. (petzl is that correct?)

That would indicate some other ISP in the chain is dropping the emails on the floor.

Not me that is having email bounced?
My email address is a legacy one  that is forwarded to a fastmail account.
I pay for reporting spam through SpamCop which allows me to look-up IP addresses for evidence of prior reports.

https://mailsc.spamcop.net/sc?track=151.101.248.253   Access for paid members only.
TALOS give the IP a neutral  "email reputation"  if it had been listed it would be negative

29 minutes ago, petzl said:

Not me that is having email bounced?

Sorry I was not clear.  I was asking if you I remember correctly that SpamCop does not process forwarded email ~ just pass everything through.

1 hour ago, Lking said:

Sorry I was not clear.  I was asking if you I remember correctly that SpamCop does not process forwarded email ~ just pass everything through.

SpamCop just forwards  to a working email account

Archived