new logo for 'here'

Wazoo

As you have probably noticed, the upgrade has had some subtle and some not-so-subtle changes. In an attempt to stay with the SpamCop "branding" .. the logo was snagged from the www.spamcop.net page, and as can plainly be seen, the color coordination is a nogo .... The opportunity has been offered for someone to do up some artwork if they're willing and able <g> The obvious limits would be keeping the size such that it will fit where it's currently placed. Shooting for a bit better color match, and I'll assume that staying somewhat sane would be appreciated. I can't say whether the current logo is of Julian's desire or something worked up by / with some Ironport guidance. Just another bit of something JT's willing to work with here ....

Hmmm, that might depend on the questions <g> There is a PM (Personal/Private Message) thing in here ... though should note that there some that are not fans of this method of contact. (one person even reported the e-mail'd notification that she had a PM from me about movement of one of her posts as spam ..) If you're headed towards copyrite stuff, I'm not even sure where to send you these days <g>

If anyone noticed (or maybe even better, if no one noticed <g>) ... Merlyn did some quick work last night, offered a couple of quick changes, and JT has already snagged one of those to make a change .... blends in much nicer now. Adding in a public thanks to Merlyn for that effort. Appreciated (and probably ignored unfortunately) by the rest of us <g>

Archived