Webmail interface glitched

GaryS

I was viewing "held mail", and selected several messages, then clicked

"report as spam". After doing so, my Inbox was displayed. Strange...

I just got "SpamCop Quick reporting data" showing the messages with the same

#'s from my Inbox were reported as spam... Definitely not what I want. What

should I do now?

New user Gary

I just saw your newsgroup post ... responded there that this was 'here' ...

If I understand correctly, the first thing to handle is to go look at the FAQ 'here' and look at the "How to Unsend a Report" entry.

The changing screen thing is another issue, best taken up in the E-Mail account Forum.

I just saw your newsgroup post ... responded there that this was 'here' ...

If I understand correctly, the first thing to handle is to go look at the FAQ 'here' and look at the "How to Unsend a Report" entry.

The changing screen thing is another issue, best taken up in the E-Mail account Forum.

23644[/snapback]

Didn't mean to make this a dupllicate post - I found this forum after posting to the newsgroup, and thought this looked more appropriate.

I've searched the FAQs for "unsend" and "mistaken report" (and others), and can't find the FAQ you referred to. Can you give me a URL, or another search term?

Thanks.

Gary

I've searched the FAQs for "unsend" and "mistaken report" (and others), and can't find the FAQ you referred to. Can you give me a URL, or another search term?

The FAQ "here" has an entry Titled "How can I unsend a Report?" Start with the Pinned item at the top of the Forum Titled;

Pinned: Original SpamCop FAQ Plus - Read before Posting

FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions

even the "problems / hazards" with Quick-Reporting are addressed.

Thanks for your help. I found the information. I had searched the main SpamCop FAQs, instead of the forums.

Yeah, dang it, I guessed that. This something still being debated, actually. The FAQ here includes the pointers to the www.spamcop.net FAQ, but "we" have been adding to this one since I glued it together. (and again, thanks to all for the contributions!)

Archived