Easier Spamcop Webmail Login

olltwit

Quite understandably the login screen for spamcop webmail is configured so that you have to enter your full username and password each time, well it does on my system. I developed a small program that loads the spamcop webmail login page in a nice big browser window and automatically enters my username and password for me plus clicking the Enter button. I wondered if such a program might be useful to other spamcop webmail users?

Quite understandably the login screen for spamcop webmail is configured so that you have to enter your full username and password each time, well it does on my system. I developed a small program that loads the spamcop webmail login page in a nice big browser window and automatically enters my username and password for me plus clicking the Enter button. I wondered if such a program might be useful to other spamcop webmail users?

24021[/snapback]

possibly

I recomend using a program that stores ALL passwords on a USB disk (encrypts password file with two seperat algorythms) as it means this becomes even more secure and even if you end up with spyware on computer your password list remains very secure

Just check my signature for all links

24021[/snapback]

IE users might find this useful but Firefox users already have such a facility :huh:

Andrew

Archived