A happy new user

Wazoo

Thought I'd pass this on ...

Hello, Wazoo!

Thanks again for a lot of replies in IPB's board. I've decided to register here because you guys have quite a few active and interesting discussions, one of which is talking about Yahoo! Groups. Fortunately I now receive as little spam as my ISP and email services' spam filters can handle, but what Spamcop is doing gives me some ideas about what's going on on the Internet and what I should get to know about it.

Although I don't think I'll make many posts here soon, I'm hanging around here occasionally. Thank you for PMing me! Wish you big success with Spamcop!

one of which is talking about Yahoo! Groups.

The bad thing is that there are a number of YahooGroup discussions ... yet another one started a couple of days ago over in the SpamCop newsgroups, so apparently some of the Yahoo servers are listed again.

Fortunately I now receive as little spam as my ISP and email services' spam filters can handle,

Congrats! As you probably saw, not everyone is so lucky.

Although I don't think I'll make many posts here soon, I'm hanging around here occasionally. Thank you for PMing me!

I just saw your name on screen. Couldn't let that go by without saying Hi! <g> We've many folks that never post ... actually in the ideal world, this Forum wouldn't even exist <g>

Wish you big success with Spamcop!

I'm just a volunteer. The reason I'm in the Admin spot was trying to work around a problem that I have yet to get answered in the IPB support Forum(s) I am a bit frustrated over there .. as a matter of fact, I was "reminded" that answers weren't supposed to be provided in the Forum section you asked your question in <g>

(Nore: as seen in http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3965 I was actually tying two Topics in two different Forum sections together 'over there' .. and what's really bad, the same question has come up at least three times since [not going to try to count the times it had come up prior ...)

Archived