Can I copy reports to my ISP

Morg2

This last 2 weeks has been spam hell for me.  Literally at least 30 spams a day (and I'm just a guy with an email address, I'm not a business).  I can barely keep up with sending in the reports before more come in.  Obviously my cut-rate ISP has turned off their filter or something.  And I'm not just talking about spam that tries to sell you something you don't want, I mean the type that wants you to click a link and enter a credit card.  Anyway, I was thinking that when I send the spam reports to the spammer's ISPs (chinanet, ru, and other criminal providers who seemingly don't lift a finger to stop the activity), could I also copy my own ISP -- to give them a taste of exactly how badly they're doing in letting all this crap seep through to their customers?  My thinking is that they might then bestir themselves to use the Spamcop list.  But I wanted your opinion on whether this would be a huge no-no.  I don't want to harm Spamcop in any way.  So please let me know if this would be ok for me to do.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Morg2 said:

could I also copy my own ISP -- to give them a taste of exactly how badly they're doing in letting all this crap seep through to their customers?

When you add fuel to your account, there is a third party report option that shows up on each report that you can add your ISP's email.  I am not sure I would use it as your ISP would probably just turn off the reports such as noted with sendgrid in this forum post.

I do have the 3rd party report option, that's why I have been contemplating copying my own ISP at that point.  I just wasn't sure if that was a bad idea or not; or even, if it was a violation of some policy.  I guess I may just give it a try.  As long as it's not breaking a rule, what can it hurt?!