IP "69.166.151.154" reported 6 times

petzl

http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=69.166.151.154

It's listed as a dialup by MAPS? Possibly now a zombie cable modem

The owner has not read my signature (seems to be attacking spamcop addresses? All are addressed to mailhost<AT>spamcop<DOT> net with a different from address)

Reported 6 times today

Is sending German political nonsense linking to various german webbased chat forum sites IP locator has it's German source as Cleveland, OH, US

SenderBase has it spewing email today, going up in stats every time I look at present up 1155% over 30 days (lunch time Sydney was 115%)

Well, it is listed now (5/15/2005 6:50AM EDT):

69.166.151.154 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately 22 hours.

Well, it is listed now (5/15/2005 6:50AM EDT):

69.166.151.154 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately 22 hours.

28068[/snapback]

Now that this clown has blocked that (69.166.151.154) IP "it" has now switched to IP 210.23.137.241 still sending to a spamcop domain address last being X-User<AT>spamcop<DOT>net

Just seemed to take a lot of abuse reports to block a "DUL"

How did they come with my spamcop address when I have never even used it? I have been recieving this as well.

28095[/snapback]

Is it dictionary-able? Just a first name and initial? I get about 30 e-mail a day to a gmail account that's never been used but it just a first name and initial.

Is it dictionary-able?  Just a first name and initial?  I get about 30 e-mail a day to a gmail account that's never been used but it just a first name and initial.

28099[/snapback]

I had two bounces which included the addresses They were in alpahbetical order but looked like just masses of email addresses. The servers on what I see as new trogans are really spewing spam like up over 5000% a day (I have found 4 zombies now being used for this spam attack)

Don't understand german but sites referanced seem to be anti-immigration into Germany?

Archived