databank.com continues to spam me

sbken

What, if anything can I do to stop repeated spams originating from databank.com? Almost every span I receive (and report via spamcop) involves databank.com. Spamcop reports the email to abuse@databank.com and Level 3 Spamcop handling. This appears to have no effect. Any suggestions of what additional steps I could take would be appreciated. I've attached a screen shot of the typical addresses spamcop uses.

Spamcop Screenshot.jpg

2 hours ago, sbken said:

What, if anything can I do to stop repeated spams originating from databank.com? Almost every span I receive (and report via spamcop) involves databank.com. Spamcop reports the email to abuse@databank.com and Level 3 Spamcop handling. This appears to have no effect. Any suggestions of what additional steps I could take would be appreciated. I've attached a screen shot of the typical addresses spamcop uses.

Need a Tracking URL to look at
Before you submit it's on page top expired example

SpamCop v 5.1.0 © 2020 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Here is your TRACKING URL - it may be saved for future reference:
https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6638897535zab568c7aa78b449e543f0c2ef2712cf7z
Skip to Reports

Edited by petzl

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, sbken said:

What, if anything can I do to stop repeated spams originating from databank.com?

All we can do is to report and if the administrator doesn't deal with it, we can block the IP addresses.

As for reporting, some administrators don't like the munging and ignore some reports.  Some of them don't trust spamcop, so they ignore reports.

Blocking the IPs (either by firewall, DNS blacklist, or SMTP access rules) will cause them to move on to another ISP in order to spam you.