Why is Bronto IPs not being blocked?

sc_aswglo

For the past month I have been receiving at least 8 abusive emails a day from IP addresses owned by bronto.com. Looking at the whois for these IPs it shows they are owned by TierPoint, LLC. The reverse DNS of the IPs show they are coming from Bronto.com which appears to be a tenant of TierPoint. Bronto is owned by Oracle NetSuite and is a marketing platform. Every day I submit these Emails to SpamCop, forward the full Email and headers to the abuse addresses listed at abuse@tierpoint.com support@tierpoint.com and abuse@bronto.com but they never reply, never respond to the SpamCop tickets, and continue to send spam.

I have even spoke with someone at TierPoint directly about the abuse issue and they responded I will have to contact Bronto and there is nothing they can do about it. Is there any reason SpamCop is not seeing that Bronto is a spam operation and adding it to the bl.spamcop.net blocking list?

Here are the Emails they have already sent today:

14 hours ago, sc_aswglo said:

For the past month I have been receiving at least 8 abusive emails a day from IP addresses owned by bronto.com.

If it keeps up complain to Registrar (Try the "unsubscribe" maybe bogus)
Name:        em.bm23.com
IP:        216.27.63.7 (abuse[AT]tierpoint[DOT]com)
Aliases:    email.pirateprofiteers.com
Domain:    pirateprofiteers.com
abuse[AT]namecheap[DOT]com

spammers don't like their web site taken down

Edited by petzl

Well I just found out another interesting tidbit about Bronto, aperentlly the company is becoming defunct next month. I guess this means everyone in the abuse department has left and spammers are taking advantage of this situation for the next few days.

Oracle NetSuite declares 'end of life' for Marketing Platform. NetSuite announced in early March 2021 the End of Life (EOD) of email marketing software Bronto for May 2022. All clients currently working with Bronto will have a year or so to migrate onto other platforms.