Why do I keep getting blocked??

Tiana

I keep having trouble sending emails to our biggest client. At least a few times a month my IP is listed on spamcop and I get mailer daemons only from their domain (about a dozen email addresses that I deal with there), I don't have trouble sending emails anywhere else. It's been happening for months. I am not an expert with IT, I did a little research and tried a few things but no luck.

I have run virus scans and changed a few settings that my host suggested, but continue to have the problem.

Our host tried to say it was the recipient, our recipient's IT tech said it's our host, then our host said it's our ISP and our ISP said the IP listed isn't theirs so they don't know what to do. I am at a loss and ready to change hosts & ISP's just to try to resolve the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Host: Godaddy
ISP: TPG
Recipient domain: inten com au
Sender domain: a1auscrete com au

Here is an example of a message:

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "FW: Young quote"] to (recipient). MTA p3plsmtpa09-08.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 216.17.3.48 -  550 , 550 Unable to add (recipient) because host 173.201.193.237 is listed on bl.spamcop.net .

There may be several issues.

Do you have a dedicated domain from Godaddy? looking at https://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=map;mask=65535;net=2915631104;sort=ipsort (scroll down to your IP) it looks like your IP is "not in a good neighborhood." If the domain used by your email server is rotated between other Godaddy client, you could be blocked because they are spamming and getting the IP listed.

Another place to look is https://talosintelligence.com/reputation_center/lookup?search=173.201.193.237 Right now when I looked you are not listed.

Finger pointing is a common way to say 'not me.' However, in a way they are both right. BUT to be clear it is the recipient's email system that is blocking your incoming email.  They may be blocking your email because the IP address used by your email server is getting listed on block list - and that could be because of the actions of others (see above).

1 hour ago, Tiana said:

ISP said the IP listed isn't theirs

Looks to me like Godaddy.com LLc is the owner. If Godaddy can give you a dedicated IP address for you email server then

1 hour ago, Tiana said:

ready to change hosts & ISP's just to try to resolve the problem.