Filter problem

Hi,

I have a spamcop email account which I use to collect the mail from my ISP and then I pop the mail from the spamcop account.

the ISP in question is clara and so I can use anything[at]jsalisbury.clara.co.uk

I would like to use the spamcop email account to filter xyz[at]jsalisbury.clara.co.uk but when I set a filter to discard to: xyz[at]jsalisbury.clara.co.uk it does not work. What could I be doing wrong?

I have a spamcop email account which I use to collect the mail from my ISP and then I pop the mail from the spamcop account.

I would like to use the spamcop email account to filter xyz[at]jsalisbury.clara.co.uk but when I set a filter to discard to: xyz[at]jsalisbury.clara.co.uk it does not work. What could I be doing wrong?

34292[/snapback]

The spamcop webmail filters will only work when you are logged into the webmail system (which is simply the client you are using to access the server). Please see this FAQ entry for more information: FAQ about the personal webmail filters, Client filters within webmail which was written by someone I inherently trust in these matters :rolleyes:

Archived