Great service...

agsteele

No doubt we've all been noting a significant quantity of junk from TeamAaronShara offering a way to make 'EASY Money'.

My spam load over the weekend was significantly higher than normla (about 300%) but every bit of junk was captured and siposed of.

Great service from my flat-rate Email account.

Andrew

TAS is claiming that it is a joe-job from a dissatisfied customer - according to posts in the newsgroups. However, considering that they are just barely legal, it is not surprising that someone has gotten upset with them - again according to the newsgroups. I didn't read the whole thread - which seems to have drifted into rants about the lack of wanadoo's spam control.

Miss Betsy

TAS is claiming that it is a joe-job from a dissatisfied customer - according to posts in the newsgroups. 

37194[/snapback]

Hi Miss Betsy!

Thanks for the xtra info. Very helpful!

It seems whomever is the source, that they are still identifying spam friendly mail servers. I'm still pleased with the effectiveness of the filtering :D

Andrew

p.s. Apologies for my appalling typing in the previous post. I've never siposed of anything normla in my life :blink:

TAS is claiming that it is a joe-job from a dissatisfied customer - according to posts in the newsgroups.  However, considering that they are just barely legal, it is not surprising that someone has gotten upset with them - again according to the newsgroups.  I didn't read the whole thread - which seems to have drifted into rants about the lack of wanadoo's spam control.

Miss Betsy

37194[/snapback]

I hvae followed the newsgroup and looked at the spam in question. I see no evidence as yet to a Joe Job. IMHO they are spamming.

Archived