Password Problems

mpacker99

Hello,

I changed my password for reporting spam to spamcop today and keeps asking me for my password. It didn't do this until I changed the password and it doesn't do it everytime. It just looks like one of the servers password files didn't get updated or something.

Anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

Hello,

I changed my password for reporting spam to spamcop today and keeps asking me for my password.  It didn't do this until I changed the password and it doesn't do it everytime.  It just looks like one of the servers password files didn't get updated or something.

Anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

37511[/snapback]

First, how do you log into the spamcop interface (cookie login, HTML AUTH, etc.)? Basically do you use a pop-up login screen of the one built into the webpage.

Have you tried clearing your cookies? Closing all browser windows and restarting?

Moved from: SpamCop Discussion > Discussions & Observations > How to use .... > SpamCop Reporting ..... Forum description including the words "How to Instructions Only - Problems and issues belong in the other specific Forum sections" ... and athis post/Topic doesn't start with or contain any "How to ..." ... moved to the Reporting Help Forum section.

Just a but of side note: has the frop-down menu on a "Log-in" screen neen used? For example, once upon a time, there was a coding error involved .. try finding (and using) the "one year" setting, see what happens.

Archived