Problem logging into the system

dra007

Yet again there is a problem logging into the VER page. I can still log into the webmail and report from there so the login name is valid, I get this error:

No userid found

You appear to be using an old login (you may have logged out in another browser session)

Yet again there is a problem logging into the VER page. I can still log into the webmail and report from there so the login name is valid, I get this error: <snip>

38467[/snapback]

Hi, dra007!

...You seem to have missed the big white space in the graphic at the top of the page ("Reporting Server Status"), indicating a SpamCop Reporting server problem. It seems to be resolved, now. Please confirm that your problem has gone away so I can mark this thread as "Resolved." Thanks!

I reported this at 8 am just as logging /connectivity problem started and before the graphics showed the drop... everything seems fine as of 1:20 pm EST, but something was going on throughout the day ...several issues.. I would be curious to know what actually happened..

I have made several attempts to log in--[spam reportig]--and it fails.....I even had a new password set and still no log in allowed.

There is no  "system down" message showing anywhere

38607[/snapback]

THis isn't a mail system problem - but does affect the reporting system. No doubt you'll have seen and read the pinned items which refer to this continuing problem and which advise not to request a new password.

A few minutes after your post, the SpamCop admins posted a notice but the Reporting Server Status graphic at the top of the page indicates a problem since about 09h15gmt today.

Andrew

Archived