spyware complaint / question

harley

I had spyware sent to me received from 200.174.44.64 (first IP showing)then another IP shows received from 192.168.7.233...final IP at the end of the detail sheet is 200.174.44.64. I've contacted both registeries...any one know how well they can assist as to who sent this ?

I had spyware sent to me received from 200.174.44.64 (first IP showing)then another IP shows received from 192.168.7.233...final IP at the end of the detail sheet is 200.174.44.64. I've contacted both registeries...any one know how well they can assist as to who sent this ?

42537[/snapback]

This was originally posted into the Topic at found valid abuse contact, Reporting Tool might be able to use this .. not sure of the connection other than guessing perhaps a search engine result on nic.br or cert.br ...???? Am splitting this post out into its own Topic .. and moving that Topic to the Lounge area ... as I see nothing to do with SpamCop.net in the post.

The phrase "spyware sent to me" really needs a definition.

The IP address 192.168.7.233 is a non-routable address, typically seen within a 'local' network ..

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?track=200.174.44.64

Reporting addresses:

abuse[at]embratel.net.br

mail-abuse[at]nic.br

mail-abuse[at]cert.br

Archived