This forum has been upgraded!

dbiel

Archive copy of system wide announcement:

Due to some as&%$oles with nothing better to do with their alleged smarts ... the upgade to 2.1.6 came before we were really ready for it. The Forum was taken off-line abut 1800 GMT -6 on May 12,2006 .... the core is now up and running.

However, much of the modifications that were made to the last one over the last couple of years are not present in this install. So, yes, we are aware that some things look a bit different, some things work different, some things don't work at all, some things are now gone ....

For example, complaints have been that web-TV users can't post in this version ... I was wanting to wait until that was resolved, as we do have a number of these folks here. There's not been any word that this issue was resolved in the last half-dozen releases, but again, I was forced into doing the upgrade.

Anyway, it's gong to take a bit of time to bring this into line with what once was. Please bear with me/us in getting things back in order.

Please see the following topic: Forum upgrade from ver 2.0.4 to 2.1.6, There are a lot of changes to be aware of! for addtional information regarding the upgrade.

Archived