Convert Account

Hiya,

We currently have a single pop3 mailbox with spamcop.

We also currently have our primary MX set to our hosting company who strip some e-mails and forwards everything else to SpamCop. This is then collected by a MS Exchange Server using a POP connector.

This leaves us with the problem of BCC mail not being delivered .

from looking at http://mail.spamcop.net/smallbiz.php

how do we go about setting this up? so that we can change our primary mx and then forward the delivery to our hosting company who can then filter what they require then forward the rest onto our server, also via SMTP. thus not losing the bcc.

i have had contact with support[at]spamcop.net regaurding this, and have been imformed of the price. We now would like to move ahead with this but seem to be having no luck getting a reply.

Thanks for your time,

David.

i have had contact with support[at]spamcop.net regaurding this, and have been imformed of the price. We now would like to move ahead with this but seem to be having no luck getting a reply.

As far as I know, the link on that page, corp-support[at]cesmail.net dumps to the same address you mention, support[at]spamcop.net, and is likely the only address that can get you setup on that side of the business. You might want to try the cesmail.net addrss, however.

Archived