[Resolved] two email addresses

kamaraju

Hi

I have read all the available FAQs and could not find an answer to this question. Let's say I have two email addresses. email1[at]gmail.com, email2[at]gmail.com. I registered to www.spamcop.net with email1[at]gmail.com and I am able to report the spam that I get to email1[at]gmail.com. My question is using the same account on www.spamcop.net, can I report the spam that I get to email2[at]gmail.com?

thanks

raju

Your "regustered" e-mail address is the one used for traffic from the SpamCop.net system and yourself. Any e-mail from Staff/Admin, e-mail traffic generated as part of the reporting process, even responses from ISPs/Admins the receive the reports you authorized to be sent .... Yes, you can use that "registered" address as the 'reporting account' for any and all of your received spam.

• 1 month later...
gmail.com' post='44158' date='Jun 18 2006, 11:56 AM']

Hi

I have read all the available FAQs and could not find an answer to this question.

I had the same exact question, couldn't find the answer in the available FAQ's, so I'm glad I found the answer here in the forum. This seems like a question that would be asked frequently. It seems like this should be addressed in the FAQs, yes?

Archived