spamvertized IPs owned by a particular ISP

kamaraju

Is there any way to findout all the IPs that have been listed in SCBL and belong to a particular ISP? For example, I want to see all the machines that are spewing spam and are owned by earthlink. Is such a thing possible?

I am aware of http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml which allows to search by IP address. I am looking for something similar but in terms of ISP. If such a thing is not currently possible, I think it would be a nice thing to implement. Any suggestions?

regards

raju

Is there any way to findout all the IPs that have been listed in SCBL and belong to a particular ISP? For example, I want to see all the machines that are spewing spam and are owned by earthlink. Is such a thing possible?...
Hi Raju - you've looked at the domain summary in the Hall of Shame? It is only summarized from the (daily moving) week's top 200 high volume IPs through SpamCop, usually boiling down to 30-50 providers and (of course) it changes day by day - though the top dozen or so are in the list at greater or lesser ranks most of the time.

I pointed to this (general) area in response to an earlier query of yours HERE so possibly it is not what you are thinking of but it is the nearest I know of offhand (and you haven't mentioned it, in either post). If you are curious about this stuff I think it would be rewarding if you were to have a good look around the stats area (also SenderBase).

Archived