[Resolved] Registration Code

WayneWare

Lost my SpamCop registration code. I need this to fill in the info in "I Hate spam" software to report spam to you. Please e-mail this to me. Thank you.

Conrad Wayne Ware

Moderator Edit: This has nothing to do with the MailHost Configuration of a Reporting Account. Moved to the Reporting Help Forum section. PM sent to advise of the move.

Lost my SpamCop registration code. I need this to fill in the info in "I Hate spam" software to report spam to you.

Actually, I'm doubting that you ever had it memorized in the first place ....

The first question .. can you still log into the www.spamcop.net web page? If so, your "submit address" will be right there on your screen.

If you can't login, then perhaps look at the SpamCop FAQ here, look for the entry titled Password Problems?

Please e-mail this to me. Thank you.

First of all, it doesn't work like that. Second, no one here has access to your e-mail address but the Admin, and that Admin does not have access to the Parsing & Reporting side of the system .... As the e-mail account used to register here is not a SpamCop.net account, you need to research and handle this for yourself.

Actually, I'm doubting that you ever had it memorized in the first place ....

The first question .. can you still log into the www.spamcop.net web page? If so, your "submit address" will be right there on your screen.

If you can't login, then perhaps look at the SpamCop FAQ here, look for the entry titled Password Problems?

First of all, it doesn't work like that. Second, no one here has access to your e-mail address but the Admin, and that Admin does not have access to the Parsing & Reporting side of the system .... As the e-mail account used to register here is not a SpamCop.net account, you need to research and handle this for yourself.

First of all, I apologize for being so damned stupid that I didn't know that report number was my registration number. Anyway this solves the problem for "I Hate spam" software reporting window to get the message to SPAMCOP. Thanks

Archived