Spamassassin Configuration

m0urs

Hi,

would it be possible to get a list of all test currently made by Spamassassin and the points allocated to each test? I just would be curious about the configuration as I have to setup a Spamassassin configuration for a friend of mine. Or is this confidential? :-

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. I think the current values are not standard out-of-the-box, right? At least I cannot find any BAYES tests in the header fields. Is BAYES deactivated?

would it be possible to get a list of all test currently made by Spamassassin and the points allocated to each test? I just would be curious about the configuration as I have to setup a Spamassassin configuration for a friend of mine. Or is this confidential? :-

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. I think the current values are not standard out-of-the-box, right? At least I cannot find any BAYES tests in the header fields. Is BAYES deactivated?

It's actually fairly generic with Bayes disabled. We do have some additional tests implemented which you'll see in the headers. We're not publishing the configuration, though.

JT

Archived