What's In A Code?

rooster

Agree with Will - but note http://www.toastedspam.com/decode64 will decode it sufficiently so you too can

"TRADE SMART WITH CRVSF!!!

BUY IT NOW OR YOU CAN BE LATE!!!!"

As RLS had a character proclaim in The Wrong Box, "More than three exclamations in a page! The certain sign of an unsound mind!" (OWTTE). A message I, for one, have heeded since.

Agree with Will - but note http://www.toastedspam.com/decode64 will decode it sufficiently so you too can

"TRADE SMART WITH CRVSF!!!

BUY IT NOW OR YOU CAN BE LATE!!!!"

As RLS had a character proclaim in The Wrong Box, "More than three exclamations in a page! The certain sign of an unsound mind!" (OWTTE). A message I, for one, have heeded since.

Thanks guys;

I'll be sure to pencil a note in my CRC Handbook of Chemistry & Physics that you can "Trade Smart" in Crvsf Solids using "Anisotropy of Fracture Toughness of Piezoelectric Ceramics". Hooda thunk?

OTOH; if it is just another bogus stock promo (it could happen!), it seems to me I have been getting a few spams from other sources for the same 'stock' over the last couple of weeks. If I knew where it was listed, I'd be half tempted to sell it short.

All I was really looking for was an URL to check into.

Happy trails,

... If I knew where it was listed, I'd be half tempted to sell it short.
If you can't see the exchange (such as TSE) from their promos I would assume they are an OTCB listing - OTC Bulletin Board Definition An electronic quotation system for unlisted, non-Nasdaq, over-the-counter securities. This is all white fella magic to me but the words "unlisted" and "security" in the same breath seems a trifle oxymoronic. It also seems to me this is the sort of activity that used to illegal. But so was buggery and look at all the joy that (apparently) brings these days.

Archived