Suddenly my message is rejected AUP#SNDR

I have been reporting spam here for years with no problems. Now I get this

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

I double checked the address that I must use to submit them and still get the bounce.

1 hour ago, John at Speeednet said:

I have been reporting spam here for years with no problems. Now I get this

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

I double checked the address that I must use to submit them and still get the bounce.

Never get bounce reports from SpamCop?
Put thr bounce through SpamCop's parser and check (you can cancel Web parser if not spam)

7 hours ago, John at Speeednet said:

A message that you sent could not be delivered...

This sounds to me like a message from your ISP. If they have changed their settings, blocking messages to SpamCop could be a new results.

I am currently trying to resolve the following:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

Server "spam.spamcop.net"...

• 3 weeks later...

I have used spam cop for YEARS and never had this issue until recently.
I have been also getting this error message "550 AUP#SNDR Rejection Notice" on sending things to spamcop as well as just replying to some emails. 
The ISP says it's the email servers hosted at blue host and blue host says it's my ISP

I even contacted Cloudmark customer support cm_support@proofpoint.com & they are not making any sense of this either.

This just doesn't make sense that no one understands this issue and multiple people across multiple ISPs are experiencing the same issue.

5 hours ago, John at Speeednet said:

This is what I get

Get rid/edit the screen shot it contains your super-secret SpamCop email address!!

This is your ISP rejecting your spam submissions, because it contains spam!
Gmail often do the same to me. When I get SMS/Text mobiles I email them to my Gmail,
then try to send to registrar of URL, (worked well for a while).
Now Gmail always rejects/bounces back these reports because it auto recognizes Phishing sites/URL's!
The work around is to copy and past to your SpamCop webpage. or get another email provider.

Edited by petzl

7 hours ago, John at Speeednet said:

Thought I had found a solution, I set up an IMAP account for my Protonmail, sent the email, it arrived safely, however I now have this message.

SpamCop encountered errors while saving spam for processing:

SpamCop could not find your spam message in this email:

You are sending email submission "as a attachment"?

15 hours ago, John at Speeednet said:

@Petzl Yes I always have so that the headers remain intact, in groups of up to twenty at a time. I have done this since 2012 with no problems.

? send a duplicate to yourself as well, again maybe your email provider may be up to something like stripping email of attachments?

Edited by petzl

4 hours ago, John at Speeednet said:

I sent a duplicate to myself and it arrived as one big email not attachments, that said, the one to spamcop went through. so thanks for the tip.

so it is either your provider or your email client creating problems