What happens after I have reported spam by email

Oakley

I have recently enlisted the help of yourselves to help with a spam problem on my Yahoo account.  I have sent various spam emails to the email supplied from yourselves but am not sure what happens after that.  Is there anything else I should be doing to counter receiving these spam emails?  

11 hours ago, Oakley said:

I have recently enlisted the help of yourselves to help with a spam problem on my Yahoo account.  I have sent various spam emails to the email supplied from yourselves but am not sure what happens after that.  Is there anything else I should be doing to counter receiving these spam emails?  

After submitting SpamCop will send a confirmation to the email address you have on file.
If you are not getting any reply the email address you have given is not working?

SpamCop doesn't block spam at your email account unless your email provider uses the blocking list at bl.spamcop.net. You should see a change in the type of spam over time as the spammers have to start changing their IP address or they will give up with sending to you.

8 hours ago, Oakley said:

Hi, I get an automated response from yourselves stating that "Spamcop has accepted my email for processing" However I am still getting spam emails through to my account.  

Just checking that you have completed the process by clicking on the link in the response logged in and sent the recommended abuse report(s)? If the spammer stops sending spam within 24 hours they will be auto deleted from the blocklist or it may take a while for multiple reporters to get them blacklisted on SC and other blocklists and be banned from sending mail and using networks. You can search the forum to find more info on best ways to avoid spam in the first place like using a secure email client.