Reports disappeared?

emanmb

I became annoyed with the volume of spam today and fwd'ed 50 or more in the manner I always do. Then when I came to my SC page, the site was down for maintenence. OK, some postponed vengence.

Now that things are up and running again, there's no sign those spams were received as only 8 show up in the Recent report history. Are they gone never to be seen/reported?? :( I was reporting and then there were no more & it seemed like I was finished reporting way too soon!

Thanks for any info!

Eric

<snip>

Now that things are up and running again, there's no sign those spams were received as only 8 show up in the Recent report history.

<snip>

...IIUC, I have a similar problem. I reported one spam via e-mail before I went home last night and the parser returned its reply, as usual, with the tracking link. When I navigated to the tracking link after the system returned, I got the following error:
SpamCop v 1.600 Copyright © 1998-2006, IronPort Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.

No data found

<snip>

...IIUC, I have a similar problem. I reported one spam via e-mail before I went home last night and the parser returned its reply, as usual, with the tracking link. When I navigated to the tracking link after the system returned, I got the following error:

My situation was different I think in that there was no report ever registered, AFAIK. 50+ fwd'ed to SC and 9 so far that I was able to follow through on. Perhaps it's out there waiting but just slowed WAY down because of the down time and that I was reporting while the site was down? :unsure:

We had to stop accepting spam when the "troubles" hit us last night. There will be some submission losses.

Sorry about that, but it was self defense.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

...Thanks for the update, Don. No problem!

...However, my missing parse is back! :) <g>

Archived