Olly McGowan

Is there a way to add Safe IP addresses from Spamcop, or is it possible to remove ourselves from the Blocklist.

We are a B2B company. Our tech platform uses Mailgun, and it appears that the Mailgun IP is blocked so we are a little unsure how we can resolve this.

Any insight you can provide would be incredibly helpful to us. Below is the error we are finding in our Mailgun log reports...

https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?69.72.43.5

No there is not a list of "Safe IP addresses."  On the bright side, unlike other block lists the SCBL will automatically remove an IP 24 hours after offending emails stop.

When I checked, the Mailgun IP you provided is not currently on the SCBL. However, mailgun / mailgun clients is/are your problem. As with other threads in this forum involving Microsoft, the problem is an email service that share IP address with several email clients.  If one clients sends spam all clients get blocked based on the common IP address.

FYI: Assuming you are not "Baerskin Tactical <new{AT}email{DOT}baerskintactical{DOT}com>" they are also a user of Mailgun. This user of Mailgun have been sending me/my domain 'unsolicited commercial email ' for several weeks. In addition to some spam sent to valid mailboxes, spam have also been sent to mailboxes (some quite vulgar) at my domain that have never been used.

Good luck with your B2B. It can be a tough enterprise. Some times "For a few dollars more" to use a spam conscious mass mailer is worth the added cost.

12 hours ago, Olly McGowan said:

Is there a way to add Safe IP addresses from Spamcop, or is it possible to remove ourselves from the Blocklist.

We are a B2B company. Our tech platform uses Mailgun, and it appears that the Mailgun IP is blocked so we are a little unsure how we can resolve this.

Any insight you can provide would be incredibly helpful to us. Below is the error we are finding in our Mailgun log reports...

https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?69.72.43.5

IP addresses are unlikely to be whitelisted.
But just remembered there is away to get around SpamCop's blocklist That's to ask your clients to whitelist you email address.
Whitelisting bypasses all spam-blocklists, if there is no easy way to do this (there should be) they need to request their email provider to set it up
But can't see any evidence SpamCop has block your IP?
https://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=69.72.43.5

Edited by petzl