On Microsoft Account Spammer

The past several weeks I've been getting spam which SpamCop reports back the administrator where the email originates is

sewr@senpluspluseop.onmicrosoft.com

It seems to me that this address belongs to the person that's actually doing the spamming and of course he / she has no interest in a SpamCop report. Shouldn't the report be elevated to someone at Microsoft?

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Wrong Planet said:

The abuse addresses are correct whether MS will do something is another matter,
I believe MS do but take a while.
Also Microsoft are offering free, with no credit card check to 365 and whatever
So there are many throwaway by spammer accounts, not much trouble to sign up again!
I no longer send reports by SpamCop, got locked out password problems but being fixed.
Suggest you send Microsoft spam, "forward as attachment" from your email directly.
Suspect MS  automate parsing, removing spammers more quickly.
I were getting a lot of MS spam but now none.
Maybe MS hate me?

Edited by petzl

On 5/18/2024 at 12:38 AM, Wrong Planet said:

The past several weeks I've been getting spam which SpamCop reports back the administrator where the email originates is

sewr@senpluspluseop.onmicrosoft.com

It seems to me that this address belongs to the person that's actually doing the spamming and of course he / she has no interest in a SpamCop report. Shouldn't the report be elevated to someone at Microsoft?

This is the correct reporting address to my knowledge and it was changed a few months ago possibly to a new team. I still get daily spam from MS shared IP addresses but rest assured MS does not send spam.