Personal copies of outgoing reports

ufo-joe

I've looked in the forum for any outstanding issues with this, but I only turned up some resolved or unrelated threads.

I am only erratically receiving "Personal copies of outgoing reports" - in the order of one in five are being received by me. The address I use to receive the messages is duty.druid (at) ntlworld.com. As far as I can tell, I am not missing any mail from other sources on this account, and I am certainly receiving a lot of spam on it.

Keep up the good work,

Joe

Edited by ufo-joe

... I am only erratically receiving "Personal copies of outgoing reports" - in the order of one in five are being received by me. The address I use to receive the messages is duty.druid (at) ntlworld.com...
Hi Joe,

I think this has been erratic for some time - ref This part of another discussion. Presumably you are using reular reporting (as distinct from quick reporting)?

• 3 weeks later...
I think this has been erratic for some time - ref This part of another discussion. Presumably you are using reular reporting (as distinct from quick reporting)?

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Yes, I am using standard reporting. The problem seems to have improved lately, I'm not sure if that is because a bug has been identified and fixed, or if it might be load-related?

Happy New Year to all,

Joe