A few select 1awyers have found a loophole in the laws of the banking

system. With this discovery, we've been successful at eliminating people's

creditcarddebt without them paying one more cent. WeGuarantee that we can

help you with this.

C0ntact us at

1_561_282_xxxx

What's the gimmick?

[Moderator edit - 'phone number munged - Farelf]

...Time to delete the phone number!!!!!!!
Yeah, I agonized over that - Merlyn, incisive as ever, tipped the scales.

For jeakmc - no offense but we virtually do their job for them when we publicize spammers' contact numbers and links. These pages are open to search engines.

For jeakmc - no offense but we virtually do their job for them when we publicize spammers' contact numbers and links. These pages are open to search engines.

I didn't mean to be that blunt :lol:

I didn't mean to be that blunt :lol:
The blunt but incisive Merlyn? I must be about as sharp as a bowling ball myself - just "got" that about an hour after reading it. Better late than never, I guess. :D

If it is a way to steal identity and a phone number, have to be able to find then and might be federal offense since it crosses state lines.

Originally thought it might be one of those numbers where you call and end up with a big phone bill.

Certainly did not mean to help the spammers. Sorry to everyone if I did something wrong

... Certainly did not mean to help the spammers. Sorry to everyone if I did something wrong
Not a problem - someone "here" will always fix it if there is any suspect content - collectively we are quite paranoid (but are we paranoid enough? :D )
If it is a way to steal identity and a phone number, have to be able to find then and might be federal offense since it crosses state lines.

Originally thought it might be one of those numbers where you call and end up with a big phone bill ...

It is not instantly recognized as either/any but the method of operation will be familiar to fraud and identity theft investigators. It certainly would not hurt to pass on your evidence to the authorities. You will find some appropriate links at FAQ Other information, help and links.

Archived