No mail for couple days

Hello,

I have not received any mail sent to my spamcop account in a few days, I think problems started about 6/1/2007. Test mails sent today (6/4) have not arrived. The account that spamcop forwards to has been checked and is working. I have logged into spamcop webmail and successfully sent mail out.

I am unable to find where to go for help. I have submitted email to the staff and have received no reply. I have been using spamcop for several years, so don't suggest that it is a configuration issue as nothing on my end has changed in a long time.

By the way, I had to register twice. The first time I used my spamcop email address and guess what? It got lost, too.

Thanks in advance.

I am unable to find where to go for help. I have submitted email to the staff and have received no reply. I have been using spamcop for several years, so don't suggest that it is a configuration issue as nothing on my end has changed in a long time.

By the way, I had to register twice. The first time I used my spamcop email address and guess what? It got lost, too.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like your account has died?

Go here for contact form

http://mail.spamcop.net/contact.php

The answer is explained in the discussion at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8344

Validation e-mails for both (attempted) accounts left 'this' server ....

grep fitch[at]xxxxxx.xxx mail.log

Jun 4 19:39:42 zeta postfix/smtp[23978]: EC5C4DC8054: to=<fitch[at]xxxxxx.xxx>, relay=mx.spamcop.net[216.154.195.53], delay=1, status=sent (250 ok 1181000382 qp 28402)

grep fitch[at]xxxxxxx.xxx mail.log

Jun 4 19:48:01 zeta postfix/smtp[24157]: E6C34DC8054: to=<fitch[at]xxxxxxx.xxx>, relay=mx01.1and1.com[74.208.5.4], delay=1, status=sent (250 Message 0MKorw-1HvMHJ2xHF-0002ao accepted by mxus6.perfora.net)

I see that the e-mail apparently went through and you followed through on the Validation proccess. This also means that you now have multiple accounts here, which is discussed in the Forum FAQ here. As you have made multiple posts under this identity, the other account is going to be adminstratively handled.

Archived