Spamcop Backup

Leonard Grossman

Help! My hard drive crashed this week and although I have mail from 2004 and earlier backed up, I can't access my back up of more recent mail.

I download my mail through spamcop to Eudora every day. Geek squad salvaged a lot of my data but the drive failed before they could retrieve my eudora mailboxes.

I still have a lot of the outgoing mail I sent using the spamcop web client, but, except for the past few days, I don't have the incoming mail that was filtered through spamcop. I know spamcop doesn't have the mail I sent via eudora through my home machine since it did not go through spamcop, but I wonder, Is there any chance spamcop has a backp of any of the incoming mail I have received? I believe my account began in February, 2005, but it may have begun before that.

Any hope?

Thanks in advance,

Len

... Help! My hard drive crashed this week and although I have mail from 2004 and earlier backed up, I can't access my back up of more recent mail. ... Any hope?
Ouch, Len! Not a lot of hope I think, there would be some buffering but there wouldn't normally be need for more than some minute's worth I would have thought. Shoot off an inquiry to JT, his support address is in How To Get Official SpamCop.Net Customer Support and/or use the contact form Contact Us

Archived