Too many spam to handle

Due to the fact that I admin several websites, I receive a great lot of spam. On a daily basis, around 20 spams or more of them are to be reported. That makes it rather time-consuming: following the link in the SpamCop-reply ("[spamCop] has accepted 1 email for processing"), waiting for the page to show, Skip to report and click Report, it's all manually controlled. Is there a way to automate this, i.g. that I can report several spams at once?

Due to the fact that I admin several websites, I receive a great lot of spam. On a daily basis, around 20 spams or more of them are to be reported.

I know a lot of individuals who would LOVE to receive only 20 spams a day on a single account. I am guessing that was a typo. For several domains, even 200 spam a day would not be all that bad.

<snip>

That makes it rather time-consuming: following the link in the SpamCop-reply ("[spamCop] has accepted 1 email for processing"), waiting for the page to show, Skip to report and click Report, it's all manually controlled.

<snip>

...You needn't feel that you must report each and every spam you receive. Reporting only the ones you have the time and inclination to report will be much appreciated! :) <g>
Use quick reporting. Check out the FAQ for details.
...And please especially note the cautions that are included in the FAQ. If you are not careful, you could report your own provider!

Archived