Mailhost problem fixed --

Julian discovered a small problem with the mailhosts logic which apparently started early today (perhaps last nite) which was preventing the system from sending the confirmation message after a probe mail was copy/pasted or forwarded back. The problem has been fixed and you should be able to resend the previous probe mail. If you encounter problems please let us know. Sorry for the problem.

Please post any problems with mailhosts in the already started topics.

Julian discovered a small problem with the mailhosts logic which apparently started early today (perhaps last nite) which was preventing the system from sending the confirmation message after a probe mail was copy/pasted or forwarded back. The problem has been fixed and you should be able to resend the previous probe mail. If you encounter problems please let us know. Sorry for the problem.

Please post any problems with mailhosts in the already started topics.

and in reference to your "Please post any problems with mailhosts in the already started topics" .... this posting was not made in http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=723

In conjunction with previous complaints / suggestions about the Pinned items, this post had already slid off the first page of this particular Forum.

Would you (as I haven't seen Julian posting much lately) then respond to my last post on that above referenced Topic (and admitting that due to the above, I had not seen that you had in fact posted this info here.)

• 9 months later...
and in reference to your "Please post any problems with mailhosts in the already started topics" ....  this posting was not made in http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=723

In conjunction with previous complaints / suggestions about the Pinned items, this post had already slid off the first page of this particular Forum.

Would you (as I haven't seen Julian posting much lately) then respond to my last post on that above referenced Topic (and admitting that due to the above, I had not seen that you had in fact posted this info here.)

5330[/snapback]

??????