Spamcop fuel method of payment

mwisconsin

On the payment options screen for adding new Fuel to Spamcop, it seems that the only credit card available is "JCB". I'm not familiar with this credit card type, and as my company has been paying with the corporate AMEX for years, now, I'd like us to continue paying by that method.

Is there something that I'm missing?

Thank you.

I am not sure what screen you are looking at, but AFAIK, payment is done through PayPal and I think that they accept any kind of credit card.

Sometimes portions of screens are filled in with what was used previously, but if you don't have that kind of card, I would be wary that I was in the correct place. I would start over with a new browser window, paying good attention to what I was doing (i.e. sure that I was at spamcop.net and not.com, that I had logged in with my password, that I was at a PayPal screen, etc.) and see if that doesn't change things.

Someone else might be able to help you better.

Miss Betsy

I agree with Miss Betsy ... there is no way to guess at what you may have been looking at.

http://www.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=paymenu only shows Verisign, PayPal, and/or an address to send a check or money order to ....

OK, dug further .. it appears you went the Verisign route .... no, I have no idea who or what JCB is, nor did I know that Verisign was in the money transaction business. Be that as it may, use the PayPal link and there's a whole selction of credit cards allowed.

Archived