Thanks!!!!

Wazoo

Though the invitation to help create, build, edit, structure, etc. the multiple attempted FAQs found 'here' ... there hasn't been much actual participation in that process. (Complaints never seem to stop though <g>)

This is just one of those public acknowlegements and thanks for the folks that have been active in the process of adding (great) content to the existing repositories of data.

rconner has definitely been busy in the Wiki, adding/re-formatting new stuff, data from his own web-site, definitely flushing out a lot of detail and background stuff.

dbiel .... what can one say? He continues to plug and chug on the Wiki, adding content, fixing stuff posted by others, making sure that it looks good, links work, etc. And that's not to forget that he ran with expanding the Glossary I started, populated most of the Dictionary .. and then transferred that data to the Wiki .. in addition to performing other Moderator duties within this Forum.

And while I'm at it ... thanks again to those that also took on the Moderator tasks and provided assistance whereever needed. For those that haven't paid attention, this includes Farelf, Miss Betsy, StevenUnderwood, turertzer .....

And most definitely of late, many thanks to the other SpamCop.net/Forum users that have also taken it upon themselves to get more active in responding to other user queries.

None of this time and effort has gone unnoticed by me, and is most assuredly much appreciated. Thanks to all that have made this thing work.

rconner has definitely been busy in the Wiki, adding/re-formatting new stuff, data from his own web-site, definitely flushing out a lot of detail and background stuff.
Thanks for the kudos. I have been adding a lot of material to CategorySpamTypes. I also just got done posting rewrites for BotNet and Zombies, and would appreciate any comments or criticisms anyone cares to make. A lot of this is surprisingly still rather bleeding-edge or else very esoteric, so I want to make sure I am not misleading people.

-- rick

Archived