Any Chance Of Getting TLS Support For External POPing?

ViRGE

To make a long story short, I use the SC paid system and one of the email servers I POP off of has finally added encrypted POP support, but only via TLS. I would rather like to use encryption for obvious reasons, but they didn't implement SSL and the SC external POP functionality hasn't implemented TLS, so I'm stuck using unencrypted POPing for now.

With that in mind, is there any chance of getting TLS POPing added to the system whenever the next revision goes out? I know POP servers using TLS-but-not-SSL are rare, but it would be a handy thing to have. It is my understanding that TLS is very similar to SSL anyhow, so I would hope this isn't something that would take too much effort.

With that in mind, is there any chance of getting TLS POPing added to the system whenever the next revision goes out? I know POP servers using TLS-but-not-SSL are rare, but it would be a handy thing to have. It is my understanding that TLS is very similar to SSL anyhow, so I would hope this isn't something that would take too much effort.

Not tried it myself but it already exists (in Beta)

http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?...w=&st=&

Archived