All e-mails blocked again

Spamcop is again blocking my ISP, eunet.at, which happens to be one of the largest in the country and I can't get my e-mails through.

Since this is now going on for more than a week and I spend a lot of time working with an akward webmail system to get my e-mails delivered, I have enough. I have other things to do than try to get my mail delivered.

Can you please send me an e-mail address, where I can request to close my Spamcop account. Such an address seems to be hiidden somewhere in the unstructured mess that is called a help system. Spamcop is completely useless to me as of now.

Wolfgang Polzleitner

wp[at]sensotech.at

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Can you please post the headers from a legit message that the SpamCop Email System has blocked?

If we can't help you sufficiently to stop the blockage, please forward details about your SpamCop Email System account (ID and payment email address at minimum) to "support at spamcop.net". Thanks!

Spamcop is again blocking my ISP, eunet.at, which happens to be one of the largest in the country and I can't get my e-mails through.

Since this is now going on for more than a week and I spend a lot of time working with an akward webmail system to get my e-mails delivered, I have enough. I have other things to do than try to get my mail delivered.

Can you please send me an e-mail address, where I can request  to close my Spamcop account. Such an address seems to be hiidden somewhere in the unstructured mess that is called a help system. Spamcop is completely useless to me as of now.

Wolfgang Polzleitner

wp[at]sensotech.at

Just a note .... SpamCop doesn't block your e-mail. What happens is that the e-mail server you're using has been seen as a source of spam. Thus, the IPA gets put onto a list of "bad ISP's" ... What happens next is that if/when you try to send an e-mail to one of youe clients that happens to be using the SpamCopBL to prevent the spew of spam running rampant through their system, your e-mail is found on this list, as it's coming from an ISP with current spam issues.

So usually, as the SpamCopBL is not used everywhere, it's usually only a percentage of your outgoing that gets bounced. One could make an effort to have that particular client ask for a whitelist entry at his/her ISP ... or you handle contacts with that client in a different fashion. All this sidesteps the issue of getting your ISP to handle the spam issues directly.

Archived