Sign in to follow this  
DavidT

Still having problems

After a few responses that didn't address the actual problem, I'm still waiting for help with my original "Applying filters" question. Please see that thread for details. It seems that that once a post has a few responses, that people don't go back in to see if the issue was actually resolved....mine is not.

David T.

After a few responses that didn't address the actual problem, I'm still waiting for help with my original "Applying filters" question. Please see that thread for details. It seems that that once a post has a few responses, that people don't go back in to see if the issue was actually resolved....mine is not.

David T.

As you started another Topic, not many at this point are going to be able to jump from here to "there", wherever it was/is ... Suggest you find your original post, make a new comment that your still unhappy, which will bring that back to "new/Unread" status for folks coming back in and seeing that there's a new post in that Topic/Thread.

I'd try to help, but I don't have that type of account, so I don't have a clue. Sorry.