SpamCop Quick reporting data

Sorry, I haven't a clue as to what your question refers to. Your signature? If so, go to My Controls and fiddle with the settings ..???

Oh, after backing out, then wondering what happened to "your" post .... Bottom line, most other "older" users do not recommend the use of "quick reporting" to begin with. When it works, it works just fine, but when something goes wrong, major problems. For example, please see the Topic at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=981

The bottom line is that your original agreement to use the SpamCop parsing tool set includes that you are the responsible agent for deciding what gets reported and where those reports go. The reponses I believe you are talking about are the "last chance" for you to make that decision point that the reports and targets of those reports are "correct"

I don't like quick reporting either, and use it to report already blocked mail, rather than mail that the system has missed. I full-report the mail the system has missed.

It's too late to correct any errors if I use quick reporting anyway; so I don't understand the benefit of the 'Quick Reporting Data" emails I get sent by the system, and would relish the opportunity of being able to switch them off.

It's too late to correct any errors if I use quick reporting anyway

Just answered another popster in another thread on this .. your statement is not true ... the "final / actual" reports are not sent out until and unless you actually handle these message responses and actually "Send" the reports. "Cancel" is always an option.

Actually, in quick reporting, the OP is correct that there is no way to "undo" the report. It is not too late to do anything about it, however. You should be checking the reports to be sure there are no incorrect entries and emailing deputies and the affected help desk if you find an error. I have found a couple in the 18 months of reporting, but none that made the bl.

dang, OK ... been so busy trying to keep up with the multiple posts by this individual, ... after reading yours, reminding myself that "quick" only goes for the e-mail soruce ... thanks for the correction ... hoping I'm back on track now ...

Archived