My note from the FBI

rconner

Guess what! I got a personal e-mail from Robert Mueller, head of the F.B.I.!! He wants to send me an ATM card to compensate me for doing business with Nigerian crooks!

Did you know that the FBI director uses a freemail account from an Indian ISP (sify.com) for his official correspondence? What a great cost-savings measure in these tight economic times.

-- rick

Moderator edit: just to avoid any possible confusion on the part of those new to this forum or those that have trouble recognizing spam and might fall for this dirty trick; this is a spam that rick did report as such. If you click on the "personal e-mail" link above, it will take you to the SpamCop Report that rick filed.

:lol: And a nice touch:
NOTE: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possesion of your ATM CARD, you are hereby adviced only to be in contact with Mr. John Bruce of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to Mr. John Bruce so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Archived