Third party interested [...]

abuse@mydsl.ro

Hello.

I'm not even sure if this is the right section to ask questions about ISP accounts for SpamCop, but here is the question:

When I log in to my ISP account and view and click on "Show routes" I see my IP blocks and "Third party interested in daily aggregate summary reports".

Why am I considered 3rd party? The e-mail address I use to receive summaries (abuse[at]*) is the same as the RIPE Whois "abuse-mailbox" for the network blocks.

Thanks.

Unless one of the SC staff wanders in you might be better off asking the question to service[at]admin.spamcop.net

FWIW I see:

inetnum: 89.35.128.0 - 89.35.131.255

abuse-mailbox: abuse[at]intersat-telecom.ro

inetnum: 89.46.128.0 - 89.46.131.255

abuse-mailbox: abuse[at]intersat-telecom.ro

mydsl.ro' post='73946' date='Feb 2 2010, 01:41 AM']I'm not even sure if this is the right section to ask questions about ISP accounts for SpamCop, but here is the question:

When I log in to my ISP account and view and click on "Show routes" I see my IP blocks and "Third party interested in daily aggregate summary reports".

Nope. This makes it a Reporting issue, so wull move to that Forum section with this Post.

Why am I considered 3rd party? The e-mail address I use to receive summaries (abuse[at]*) is the same as the RIPE Whois "abuse-mailbox" for the network blocks.

Not sure, but I think that there is additional data not offered up in your query. For example, just what 'blocks' are involved? I would think that the more important question/situation is what do the Reports sent in 'your direction' actually look like? There is a difference between the types of received Reports. See SpamCop Report Types

Archived