Release/Release and Whitelist Fails To Work

Hi, Peter,

...Did you do a Search? Near the top center of pretty much all SpamCop Forum pages there are two buttons, one white one labeled "Search for -->" and one blue one labeled "GO" with a text box between them. I got several hits when I used "Release and Whitelist" (including the quote marks) as search text, perhaps one or more of them pertains to your situation...?

...Good luck!

...Did you do a Search? Near the top center of pretty much all SpamCop Forum pages there are two buttons, one white one labeled "Search for -->" and one blue one labeled "GO" with a text box between them. I got several hits when I used "Release and Whitelist" (including the quote marks) as search text, perhaps one or more of them pertains to your situation...?

Yes I did thanks and it appears that I am not the only one but I don't see any solution, except to do what I have to do or sign out and back in a few times and it may work.....at other times it works fine. Obviously an intermittent problem with the interface.

Also isn't it about time someone removed that in memoriam item at the bottom of the forum?

I've noticed lately that often the title actions wont work and I end up having to move the mail(s) to the Inbox.

Is this a known issue?

Using Firefox 5 by the way.

FWIW I am using FF5 and have never had the experience you describe. So although it is known it is clearly not a consistent issue.

Andrew

Thanks. I didn't think the browser would matter much actually, just threw that info in just in case. Yes I think it's an intermittent issue with SC interface/website.

Archived