[Resolved] Marry him or else

twilightstar

One day my computer got hacked then the next thing i know is

I have to agree with marrying this guy and taking his abuse

if not he will post private pictures and info about me over the internet

and always threatening my life he have proven to me that he has lot of

family and friends to back him up just like he said.

If im not online when he wants me then he calls me every 3 minutes untill i get online

Also had others helping him with the threats.

I talked to a detective and he seemed like it was just a joke and told me not to worry about it

This guy has shown me my pictures so i know hes not joking.

Im scared to even go anywhere

What do i do now?

:excl: If i posted this in the wrong area please move it to the right place :excl:

That's a police matter - and, as presented, a serious and urgent one.

Not sure I quite trust all the private/commercial online sources of advice (and don't bother posting live links to those you might find - government agency sources are OK though - http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/cyberstalking.htm, etc.) but as long as you just look you might find some useful tips, like http://www.netbullies.com/pages/1/index.htm

Yeah, as Geek says - insist on police taking it seriously. Depending what they find and do you then need to get your computer seen to. You can never really trust it after it's been hacked but in the meantime it is "evidence".

Ok thank you for the advise

Also need to secure your computer!

My signature is for a Windows computer

The security scan click the "Continue to Symantec security scan"

Also need to secure your computer!

<snip>

...I must respectively disagree, to the extreme degree. This computer is a tool to threaten this woman and, as such, nothing short of ceasing to use it at all is madness. As Farelf suggested, its only value now is as evidence of the cyberstalking.

...However, petzl's advice is of value (to the degree that it should be considered required) with respect to other computers.

...I must respectively disagree, to the extreme degree. This computer is a tool to threaten this woman and, as such, nothing short of ceasing to use it at all is madness. As Farelf suggested, its only value now is as evidence of the cyberstalking.

...However, petzl's advice is of value (to the degree that it should be considered required) with respect to other computers.

Just remember an insecure computer, doing means a hacker will still have access to it

• 1 month later...

Archived