Trying to reply

OldNick

I come to the site, log in, and am shown logged in as OldNick

But if I try to reply to a message, I am told I must log in and I can't reply. When I enter ny login details, it continually fails

Obviously I can post new msessages OK

Can anyone help me with this, please?

You're going ot have to start with what you're using, if there's going to be any specific help. Computer, Operating System, Browser, etc. ... In general, one would start with asking about how your system is set up to handle cookies, and then one could branch out into firewalls, anti-virus/pop-up/whatever type of software runing ....

I come to the site, log in, and am shown logged in as OldNick

But if I try to reply to a message, I am told I must log in and I can't reply. When I enter ny login details, it continually fails

Obviously I can post new msessages OK

Can anyone help me with this, please?

Is your browser set up to accept the cookies that the forum software uses to remember who your are after logging in?

Thanks for replying.

As you may be able to guess, I have somehow solved the problem! <G>

Sorry for not posting a better post, with OS, browser details etc. I was getting a little frazzled.

I reinstalled IE6, whiw had lost itself a bit I think. IT was mucking me about elsewhere as well.

Strangely, I opted to _keep_ the old settings, but they seem to be allowing me to get in now.....

shrug

Archived