Blocked company email

fcsiv

I keep getting my compny email blocked by spamcorp. Soon I will hire my attorney to sue for millions in damages. This company hould be shut down.

You'll need to give the IP of the alleged listing before anyone can look into why the IP address is listed.

I keep getting my compny email blocked by spamcorp. Soon I will hire my attorney to sue for millions in damages. This company hould be shut down.

First of all Spamcop does not block any email. Whoever you are sending your email to is blocking you.

Second you cannot sue. Where did you ever get a ridiculous idea like that? Anyone can block anything they want. No one has to accept email from you or anyone else. The Internet is not your public playground. The Internet is made up of millions of private networks that can run them any way they see fit.

Go ahead and call your attorney he probably needs a good laugh today.

If you want help then post the IP of the server you "Think" is blocked.

Why am I even writing this, probably a hit and run poster anyhow.

Why am I even writing this, probably a hit and run poster anyhow.

This people have no clue, or perhaps they never got 100s of p*nis enlargement e-mails to delete on a daily basis.

I think anyone who has an email address has been told about their penis whether they have one or not :lol:

I think anyone who has an email address has been told about their penis whether they have one or not  :lol:

It's quite possible that the OP's was, er, getting in the way of his typing and interrupted the IP address.

;)

Well if you didnt send spam, maybe you wouldnt get blocked?

-drmike

(or am I missing something here? :)

Well if you didnt send spam, maybe you wouldnt get blocked?

-drmike

(or am I missing something here? :)

In all fairness, there may be a lot of missing data (starting with the IP address in question, of course) ..

"my compny email " - never stated if this also means "my compny [sic] e-mail server"

without the IP datum, no way to see if it's a spam issue, a spamtrap issue, a mis-configured server, a shared server, an employee of said compny [sic] that may be using SpamCop and reporting "him/herself" ...

Archived