an error occurred while processing this directive

salamandir

i have been getting errors this morning, instead of spam reports:

-----

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

-----

500 Internal Server Error - Sorry, your request could not be processed.

----

is anybody else experiencing this?

Just had a quick look: agreed, something doesn't look right here. It looks to me like there was a problem processing the information needed to display the banner and other information that normally appears at the top of the page.

...No, no one here would know that. You could contact the SpamCop Deputies (deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net) and ask them.

...Also, please don't feel you "need" to report spam; do that at your discretion as time is available and you have the inclination and don't fret about technical issues that prevent you from reporting it. Also remember that the older the spam, the less its value to the SpamCop reporting system.

I see the same errors as of 1645MDT on the 9th of June, 2014.

"500 Internal Server Error" and "An error occurred while processing this directive"

I'm using Safari (Version 7.0.4 (9537.76.4)) on my iMac running Mac OS X (Version 10.9.3, Build 13D65). FYI: No problems noted this morning (appx 0315MDT, 9th of June, 2014).

As noted in this thiread I managed to get in long enough to discover that the email address associated with my reporting account was supposedly bouncing, but resetting the bounce flag and resetting the email address to one with another provider didn't happen.

Life off the internet is calling, so I'll check in later.

...*GASP* There's life off the internet?!?!?!?! :) <g>

...For the latest, please see Don D'Minion's reply in Forum Topic "Error trying to report held mail." I am assuming that Don's post also covers the error being discussed here.

Cheers.

Having noted evidence of progress getting things sorted out, I might go lie on the couch with some coffee.

Archived