ADMIN please help!!!!

DeepC

Your spamcop.net email support form no longer works, possibly becuase of the change in CES mail.

I have been trying to log in to my account for days but I can't get in. I even tried the forgot password link and it sent me a temporary password and my username but that still wouldn't let me in.

Please contact me regarding username: Craig[at]HiFiMicro.com

• 1 month later...

Your spamcop.net email support form no longer works, possibly becuase of the change in CES mail.

I have been trying to log in to my account for days but I can't get in. I even tried the forgot password link and it sent me a temporary password and my username but that still wouldn't let me in.

Please contact me regarding username: Craig[at]HiFiMicro.com

i had this same problems and couldn't access my account for months. I reset the password also and still couldn't gain access. I thought about the problem, and the solution is pretty simple.

You can not copy and paste the reset password into the box, you must type it in. Furthermore the reset password is case sensitive

I have seen this issue with other sites where you couldn't just copy and paste passwords into a login form box. I think it has to do with preventing bot-nets from using millions of password attempts to crack the account.

Archived