mailer-daemon@.....

Since a few days i keep getting a lot of e-mails that say that the user i send an e-mail to could not be reached. Of course i never send any e-mail to those users indicated in the e-mail and the senders adress always begins with 'mailer-daemon[at]..' and then always something else behind it.

These e-mails arrive directly into my spamcop e-mail account. Can anyone help me out with this please ?

(btw...is there no support adress on spamcop.net ?)

Concerning the support, i meant of course an e-mail adress so i can e-mail directly to a support division of spamcop.

The adress you provided leads me back to these forums.

Thanks anyway.

Concerning the support, i meant of course an e-mail adress so i can e-mail directly to a support division of spamcop.

This is the primary "support division" of spamcop. There is an administrator for each the Reporting side and the email service side of the business, a few deputies with access to the systems who pop in here from time to time and the moderators here who direct priority questions to those others. To access the deputies directly, email to deputies<at>spamcop.net.

This configuration works well because the people who use the system on a daily basis know how it works (or is supposed to) and can tell if things are acting as they are supposed to or not. People with questions also get a quicker, better answer in most cases than talking to someone reading a scri_pt and doesn't know the system. The things that need the additional attention are brought to the people who can do something about them.

Archived